- You don't have to read Yojana or Kurukshetra line by line.
- They've information on a few schemes, some suggestion for Development, [overrated] success stories of SHG and NGOs.
- The exam oriented information in each month's issue, can be summerized in a note in barely 2 pages or even less, depending on your notes-making skill. [Most of the names,dates,numbers and data-tables given in the magazine, are useless from exam point of view.]
- So, just scan through the pages, note down any useful fodder related to schemes and Development [which you can use in descriptive answers or essay] and then throw away the magazine in the store-room [or delete the pdf file from the harddisk].
- This exercise should take less than two hours and two A4 sized pages, each month for each magazine of Yojana and Kurukshetra.
Regarding How to read newspapers,- read this article