Wednesday, April 27, 2011

No more Public Grievances

Public Grievances pertaining to identified issues in respect of 20 Central Government Organisations are being handled by Directorate of Public Grievances (DPG), Cabinet Secretariat. If your Grievance falls under the purview of Directorate of Public Grievances, Cabinet Secretariat, please visit   to lodge your Grievance.

List of Nodal Public Grievance Officers can also be obtained from

so now onwards if you have passport/railway/tourism/CGHS/EPFO etc. issues to be resolved please try these links

No comments:

Post a Comment