- Financial assistance would be provided for a prelims and Mains integrated guidance training course of 9 to 12 months duration with coaching fees upto Rs.1.5 lakhs which will be credited directly to the institutes account.
- Financial assistance towards books, stationary, boarding and lodging expenses of Rs.10,000 per month, which will be credited tothe students account every month for 9 months.
- Rs. 2000/- per student will be paid as a onetime TA (To and Fro) for the entire course duration for the Civil Services coaching.
- Accommodation in AP Bhawan for those attending interviews in New Delhi for Civil Services examination will be provided on payment basis.
- The applicant should belong to Kapu, Balija, Telaga and Ontari communities
- The annual family income shall not exceed Rs. 6.00 lakhs
- Age: Eligibility for examination shall be as per UPSC Prelims Notification guidelines.
- He/ She should be 20 years or more (or) 31 years or less by 1st of August 2016.
- For disability candidates He/ She should be 20 years or more (or) 41 year or less by 1st of August 2016.
- The applicant should not have availed himself or herself of any amount under any other Government scheme for the same purpose.
Schedule of examination:
Entrance test for Vidyonnati
1st Floor, Administrative Building,