Click following link to download PDF files
Alternative links in case of server jam:
As such there is no change in system / syllabus (Except minimum passing marks in mains-language papers and that Essay paper may get two or more essays.)
|as per notification of given year|
|Civil service||1000||1291 (increased matlab acche din aa gaye hai.)|
|Forest service||85||85 (same matlab bure din nahi aaye hai)|
- OBC Creamy layer = General category for UPSC. They are not eligible for age-attempt relaxation.
- Only non-creamy layer OBC candidates eligible for age-attempt relaxation.
To claim OBC reservation benefit in UPSC, you need TWO certificates:
- OBC caste certificate
- Non-creamy layer certificate.
- Non creamy layer status depends on your parents’ income and property.
- It doesn’t depend on your income/property
- It doesn’t depend on your husband/wife’s income/property.
- If your mom/dad is government employee then INCOME criteria doesn’t apply. (e.g. if dad is class3 employee, then it doesn’t matter whether he gets 6 lakhs or 7 lakhs. You’re still non-cream layer. For more, read this PDF file click me)
Only online application
- Link will start working from 31st May
- payment must be made before 29th June 2014 @11:59PM
- last date to apply: 30th June till 11:59 PM (one minute before midnight)
- Prelim exam to be held on 24 August Sunday.
WARNING: DONOT make haste in filling the application form. Study the notification and rules thoroughly. Silly mistakes in name, photo-signature jpg quality, age, category (particularly OBC creamy layer vs Non creamy) etc. will cost your dearly. Also read the rules carefully. For example Only BLACK Pen allowed for ticking MCQs.. Also read following webpages before filling online form: