I'd like to share some of the tips/suggestions connected with Exam preparation. These tips/suggestions are very general in nature and very easy to implement and you may use them for any kind of exam preparation. These tips/suggestions are based on my personal observation and not copied from here and there. Sincerely hope that these tips/suggestions would be off some help in your exam preparation.
- Figure out your mistake or reason for low marks, if any, in the previous Examination and promise yourself to avoid them in your next exam.
- Focus on your Study and Goal. In short your vision towards your future must be crystal clear.
- Plan your revision schedule as early as possible and follow the same honestly and keep reviewing it and make necessary changes as and when necessary.
- Invest your time in Exam oriented discussion.
5.Work out on your presentation skills as your presentation and writing skills plays an important role in your exam success.
- In examination hall length of answer plays an important role due to time factor. Keep this factor in mind and plan your answer accordingly.
- Mental strength is very important. So prepare yourself mentally and physically for Examination cum War.
- Very Important Revision Tips: What you prepare on Monday try and recall it on Tuesday without using books. If you are able to recall 60%-70%, then you are 100% going to succeed in this examination. Again try to recall the same after the gap of 2-3 days.
- Use abbreviation method. If you have 10 points to remember in a question give them a certain abbreviation and remember that abbreviation. This technique is really very helpful. Just try it.
- Stay away from Time wasting and unproductive habits. At least during exam times.
- Prepare a list of questions which you consider tuff or a bit time consuming. Prepare a handout yourself with solution of these questions and give them a reading on regularly basis with a time gap of 2-3 days.
- Prepare a list of frequently asked questions asked in the previous examinations and practice/revise them properly.
- Give a little bit time to every subject per day. Try and increase your study time day by day.
- After a certain time (close to exam) do not add any new topic in your schedule. Just focus on revision-revision and revision.
- Stop collecting different notes per day. Try and figure out the notes which are relevant for you and support your style of study. Only use them for exam purpose.
- Take very good care of your health. Consider your health as a subject. Remember if you fail to perform well in this subject you are going to fail.