ITCSA stands for ‘Indian Telugu Civil Servants Association’. It is the informal group of Civil Servants hailing from Andhra Pradesh & Telangana working in different parts of India and abroad. The idea was conceived on 9th November, 2006 by Telugu Civil Servants of 80 Foundation Course (LABASNAA, Mussorie). The association uses web-based Google Group named ‘ITCSA’ as the major platform for interaction among members. Aspirants can interact with ITCSA members through email@example.com
Friday, January 4, 2013
schemes to be covered under Direct Cash Transfer
Welfare and subsidy schemes to be covered under Direct Cash Transfer through Aadhaar
There is a proposal to shift to a system of Aadhaar enabled direct cashtransfer for government subsidies and benefits to promote greater transparency in the implementation of government schemes. The schemes which are to be covered under this system are given below…
List of Central Sector/ Centrally Sponsored Schemes amenable to Direct Cash Transfers :-
1. Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
2. Pre Matric Scholarship for SC Students
3. Pre Matric Scholarship for children of those engaged in unclean occupations
4. Upgradation of merit of SC students
5. National Overseas Scholarship schemes for SC students
6. Post Matric Scholarships for OBC
7. National Overseas Scholarship for OBCs
8. Post Matric Scholarships for economically backward class students
9. Post Matric Scholarship for students with disabilities
10. National Overseas Scholarship for persons with disabilities
11. Scholarship for top class education for students with disabilities
12. Top Class Education Scheme
13. Scholarship to Universities/College Students.
14. Fellowship Schemes of UGC
15. Fellowship Schemes of AICTE
16. Subsidy on Fee to Students.
17. National Means cum Merit Scholarship.
18. National Schemes for Incentive for the girl child forsecondary education.