Sunday, December 2, 2012

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams..

Friends,

Couple of minutes of time spent for motivating a boy next to our door/village/District may change the future of their family's/village's life..Many a times we may not aware of such happenings but there are people who remembers and respects the motivators from their bottom of heart..here is such acknowledgement from an young IAS officer...and these are the ones which inspires ITCSA to strive hard to reach the youth, for guiding them to set their life path...

" To say my decision to take civil services as my career was done over a cup of coffee with my parents. Initially i wanted to make money like any other student and do a super speciality in medicine or if something different wanted to take the MBA from any premier B school...

But as fate would have it, I was motivated by my father with n number of examples to divert towards the civil services.then i was scouting for someone who had some basic knowledge of the examination.. I forgot that a repository of civil services examination was in the room above me. His name is Vamsi krishna. He is my senior from Kurnool Medical College. He was the one who introduced me to world of civils. It was him who recognised the talent in me to move towards the civils......"

Source : Excerpts from http://bharathgupta.blogspot.in/       Date:Wednesday, August 18, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment